It’s Donna here with another card for our Challenge this month which is “one layer”. I hope you will have had a chance to join in on the fun and have enjoyed the inspiration with our collaboration with CAS-ual Friday Stamps.
Here is my take on the challenge:
Here is how I put my card together:
1. I started with an A2 card, 4 1/4 x 5 1/5,
2. I used Hero Arts Floral Fiigree stencil and used Hero Arts Caramel to ink the background of the card, I was trying to get an ombre look, going from dark to light, starting from the bottom,
3. I used the CAS-ual Friday stamp set Modern Petals and stamped a couple of the borders from the set at the bottom using Versafine Onyx Black Ink,
4. I stamped the pineapples using the Hero Arts Color Layering Pineapple stamp set the inks I used were Hero Arts Butter Bar, Caramel, Green Apple and Forever Green,
5. I added a small panel on the right side of the card to give the pineapples some dimension. I used the CAS-ual Friday stamp set Modern Petals and added a few borders from the stamp set,
6. I added the sentiment,
7. Popped the pineapples on the panel and then adhered the panel to the card using popped dots,
8. I finished the card by adding some black enamel dots.