Hi, crafty friends!
I love reading as much as I love crafting, so today I have a set of bookmarks to share with you.
I wanted something nostalgic, so I decided to use canvas and paint along with stamps and inks. This is how I made them.
– I adhered the canvas on heavy cardstock and die cut the bookmark shapes.
– I colored them with acrylic paint (Distress pain).
– Once they were dry I stamped the script image using the Distress inks and the flourish image with white acrylic paint. I also distressed the edges with the white paint.
– I stamped the flowers on canvas,die cut them and adhered them on bookmarks.
– If the back side gets to messy, adhere another cardstock die cut.