- When I look at a photo, the first thing I see are supplies I might have on hand that could represent what is in the picture. So I was thinking: doile’s, damask stamps, woodgrain, diamond patterns…
- Sometimes I use the colors in the photo, sometimes not. For this one I did. I saw the gray in the comforter, the white and brown. This was the color scheme I used.
- I loved that home decor also follow trend. HELLO chevron!
- Stay true to your own style. I am not good at making a card with lots of layers like the picture, so I kept the orange and green colors and flowers and made a card more suited to my aesthetic.
- The minute I saw this bracelet, I thought of this embossing folder by Hero Arts!
- The photo for me was a reminder to USE my stuff!
- It was a starting point for me to create. You don’t always have to copy the image exactly, sometimes you can’t! I took the bracelet, with the texture and the round shape, as a jump off point.
Ok well that’s all for me today! Hope you found these tips helpful and enter the challenge this time around! See you next month for another installment!